Monday, June 6, 2011

Finally relaxing...

After my exams were over on Saturday, Chris and I headed straight to London, where we ate a celebratory dinner at a Mediterranean-Morroccan restaurant (tasty!). Afterwards, we hit up a few bars with Elissa and her King's College London buddies. It was a good way to end a stressful term and an even more stressful week leading up to the Tripos exams.

I've spent the last couple of days just chillin', watching David Attenborough documentaries, reading online articles I've put off, painting while listening to podcasts, and packing up my books and papers to mail home.

I've also been wandering around Cambridge, and I discovered Indigo Coffee House perhaps a bit too late. It's a cozy little hole-in-the-wall cafe with mismatching wooden furniture and a hipstery, homey feel. Perhaps I'll get a photo the next time I go wandering around Cambridge with my camera.

A final thought: I think tomorrow I'll go visit the Whipple Museum and then bike down Mill Road. Hopefully it'll be sunnier and warmer tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being a Boss and owning the exams. =) I hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete